Town and Country
Professional Wood Floor Cleaning servicing the St. Louis area, Hardwood cleaning is a maintenance to prolong your wood floor from the need of sanding, this process also removes wax, polish and other coatings that should not have been applied to a polyurethane coating.
6-Step wood floor cleaning process.
1) Inspect your hard wood floor to see if cleaning, Recoat or sanding & refinishing would be the best result.
2) We apply a wood floor cleaner it is an aggressive cleaner that will easily remove ground-in dirt, body oils, shoe marks, ball scuffs, spilled beverages and oil products.
3) Scrub vacuum and rinse with a special wood floor cleaning machine.
4) We rinse the aggressive cleaner off your floors with water and a special wood floor cleaning machine designed to rinse scrub and leave your floors dry.
5) X-Treme use's a no residue cleaner. It is an excellent commercial-grade cleaner for all woods and laminate floors.
6) Post-Wood Cleaning Inspection with you to ensure cleaning exceeds your expectations.
Your floors will be contaminated and debris free. Making your wood floors last longer with a beautiful elegant look.
We apply an aggressive cleaner that will easily remove ground-in dirt, body oils, shoe marks, ball scuffs, spilled beverages, etc. this is the first step in a two-part cleaning process to prepare floors for the TyKote® Dust free Refinishing System.
We then rinse the wood floors to remove any remaining dirt or debris or aggressive wood floor cleaner off of your hard wood.
Tough on dirt, gentle on floors and cleans without leaving a residue. This is an excellent commercial-grade cleaner for all woods and laminate floors. This is a pre-cleaner during the finish or recoating process, and it's the third step in the two-part cleaning process for the TyKote® Dust free Refinishing System.
TyKote® is a revolutionary way to prepare commercial, residential, and sports wood floors for recoating. All dust, mess, and equipment associated with screening are eliminated when using TyKote®. Applied in a liquid state, TyKote® acts as an intermediate bonding layer between the existing floor and the new topcoat.
The fastest-curing finish on the market, StreetShoe® is the industry benchmark for water based finishes. Available in four sheens. Ideal for all commercial, sports and residential applications.
We use unique cleaning process ( No Sanding Method) We clean and scrub your floors, rinse your floors squeaky clean, apply a bonding agent, dry, then apply a special finish, it looks like urethane, last like urethane, doesn't not smell like urethane, and don't take days to dry like urethane (only 4-6 hours).
Leaving your floors clean, beautiful & revitalized.
Clean & recoat:
Day 1 - Water-based polyurethane applied. Dry time 4-6 hours.
Professional Hardwood Maintenance Training with Basic Coatings also (ASD) Applied Structural Drying (WRT) Water Damage Restoration (AMRT) Applied Microbial Remediation Technician (OCT) Odor Control Technician, this insures you get a safe clean environment, with over 15 years of on the job experience and a decade of training.